Reiki Advanced Practitioner Level Workshop
The Course Content of this Advanced Reiki Practitioner Workshop more than meets the guidelines of the Reiki Training outlined by Reiki Federation of Ireland enabling you and your website to be listed on the Reiki Federation of Ireland as a Reiki Practitioner.
- Full Revision on Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 workshops – History Of Reiki, Healing and Balancing the Chakras, Aura, Meditations, Etc and all the hand positions for giving a full Reiki treatment will also be revised.
- Revision of distant healing.
- Revision of the Reiki symbols and their mantras.
- What does it take to be a good Reiki Practitioner?
If you go to a Therapist of any kind, what sort of experience do you hope you will have and how do you want to be treated? Whatever your answer is, that is what it takes to be a good Practitioner. It means that you need to be a good listener, have an understanding and caring nature, be empathetic and sympathetic with people, and treat them with respect but also be knowledgeable, confident and firm enough to command their respect.
- Emphasis will be put on building your self confidence in this workshop – helping you to deal with your clients -e.g. how to cope with any emotional release, which can be one of the side effects of a Reiki Treatment.
- The importance of Client Consultation Forms are discussed, and the professional way to fill them in.
- Student’s role play Client/ Practitioner and vice versa.
- Guidelines on how to deal with Reiki clients are given.
- Guidelines on malpractice insurance are given.
- Guidance on filling in a Reiki Federation of Ireland Registration Form.
- Guidance on Reiki in Hospitals is given.
- How to run a successful Reiki Business.
- Advertising, Newspapers, Radio, Talks, Publicity Materials, Other Publicity. Students will be taught how to effectively promote their Reiki Business.
- What to Charge – many Reiki Practitioners get very bothered by charging for Reiki Treatments – Student’s will learn about the importance of charging. The first time you ask for money can feel a bit strange but students will have much more confidence in charging a good rate for their Reiki Treatments after this Workshop.
- Case Studies – minimum 16 hours hands-on healing plus 4 hours recording.
- Health and Safety.
Fire prevention and Fire Regulations
- Types of fire fighting equipment required in the workplace.
- Health & Safety Statement
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Further training in professional development as a Reiki therapist will include:
- Reiki share groups or workshops
RFI AGM’s or events
AGM’s or events of relevant Professional Bodies
Reading, Books, Videos, Audiotapes, CD’s, DVD’s
- First aid courses and certification.
- Anatomy and physiology courses and certification.
- In this Powerful 2day Advanced Reiki Practitioner Workshop, great emphasis is put on helping students to continue to build their self-confidence and to feel really good about themselves. Students will feel very empowered and enthusiastic after this Workshop, giving them the knowledge, skills and confidence to set up their own Reiki Business.
You will receive :
- Manual and Certificate
Reiki level 1 and Reiki Level 2 certifications are a prerequisite.
Wicklow Holistic Centre
57 Main Street, Wicklow Town, Co Wicklow.
- Tea, coffee and light refreshments provided throughout the day.
- Please bring a packed lunch.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- Please bring a notepad and pen.
TO BE CONFIRMED FOR 2023
EARLYBIRD SPECIAL. Book and pay deposit at least 28 days in advance of workshop and save €50
YOU CAN NOW PAY BY REVOLUT TOO.